Sun, Sep 19|
The Collective St Pete
The Medicine of Sound
“Sound is the medicine of the future” - Edgar Cayce - and the future is now.
Time & Location
Sep 19, 2021, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
The Collective St Pete, 327 11th Ave N Suite 201, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
About The Event
I love seeing the popularity of sound these days. Everywhere you look on social media, people offering sound baths, journeys, healing, meditations, clearings, aligning, balancing, toning,
In my many years of shamanic work and use of sound, I have found that sound + intention makes a formula for sound as potent medicine!
Sound is a sophisticated, genius consciousness that can find and treat all at once. The intention, in this case, is a combination of understanding the physical and subtle bodies more, the practice of seeing, feeling, and perceiving energy.
History of sound.. so much but some... drums to communicate from tribe to tribe calls to communicate with nature, sounding pain out, sounds in nature (bamboo, frogs, etc.).
Concepts of using sound:
- Vibrational medicine
- Cell restoration
- DMT activation
A few symptoms and conditions helped by sound.. (to name a few)
- Heart irregular symptoms
- High blood pressure
- Digestion issues
- Headaches and migraines
This class is for anyone...
- Interested in sound for healing and meditation
- Drawn to self-care in new ways
- Who suffers from migraines sinus
- Looking to deepen their meditation practice
- Looking to heighten their clairaudience abilities
- Looking to strengthen their Alignment and manifestation
In this class, we will…
- Take a closer look at the anatomy of physical and non-physical bodies for purpose of applying sound (rattle, drum, voice, harmonics, space between notes/sorbet
- Delve more specifically into types of sound from the most subtle to the complex look at what each sound type does by science, and research.
- Play with how each is received and perceived by participants
- Practice giving and receiving sound for awakening/heightening energy perceiving (sound as contrast)
- Discuss chanting and kirtan for healing and kundalini
INTRO - History of Sound
BREAKDOWN of Sound Tools, Research, & Medicine
The Medicine of Sound Workshop